Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- 4 Major Privacy and Security Updates From Google You Should Know About
- 6 Unpatched Flaws Disclosed in Remote Mouse App for Android and iOS
- New Stealthy Rootkit Infiltrated Networks of High-Profile Organizations
- New Spectre Flaws in Intel and AMD CPUs Affect Billions of Computers
- New TsuNAME Flaw Could Let Attackers Take Down Authoritative DNS Servers
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- WordPress-Brute-Force - Super Fast Login WordPress Brute Force
- CANalyse - A Vehicle Network Analysis And Attack Tool
- Judge-Jury-and-Executable - A File System Forensics Analysis Scanner And Threat Hunting Tool
- Priv2Admin - Exploitation Paths Allowing You To (Mis)Use The Windows Privileges To Elevate Your Rights Within The OS
- KubeArmor - Container-aware Runtime Security Enforcement System
- Botkube - An App That Helps You Monitor Your Kubernetes Cluster, Debug Critical Deployments And Gives Recommendations For Standard Practices
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- Most Important Security Tools and Resources For Security Researchers and Malware Analyst
- TsuNAME – DNS Bug That Allow Hackers to DDoS Authoritative DNS Servers
- New Financially Motivated UNC2529 Hacking Group Targets U.S. Organizations with 3 Malware
- Hundreds of Millions of Dell Systems Vulnerable to Hack Due to Driver Bug
- Most Important Web Server Penetration Testing Checklist
- 40+ Apps With More Than 100 Million Downloads Exposing AWS API Keys
- How Cost Cutting on Cybersecurity Presents an Opportunity for Hackers
- BadAlloc – Microsoft Warns of Multiple Vulnerabilities That Affects Wide Range of IoT & OT Devices
TOP 4 : ITECH HACKS
- How to Delete Netflix Viewing History on App or PC
- Persona 6 Release Dates, Rumors, News, Female Protagonist (2021)
- What is Steamworks Common Redistributables?
- How To Fix Unfortunately Messenger Has Stopped Error
- Krafton announces Battlegrounds Mobile India Launch
- Top 5 Best BetterDiscord Themes and How to Install?
- Top 7 Best Sites Like Wolowtube 2021
TOP 5 : menlo security
- Have You Been Smished? Mass Smishing Operation Targeting Mobile Users with Fake Amazon and USPS Update Messages
- Ransomware: Looking beyond endpoint protection
- Saying ‘no’ to the cyber status quo
- Menlo Security Celebrates Winners of First Annual APAC Partner of the Year Awards
- Credential Phishing: Themes and Tactics