Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- Deadglyph: New Advanced Backdoor with Distinctive Malware Tactics
- New Apple Zero-Days Exploited to Target Egyptian ex-MP with Predator Spyware
- New Variant of Banking Trojan BBTok Targets Over 40 Latin American Banks
- How to Interpret the 2023 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation Results
- Iranian Nation-State Actor OilRig Targets Israeli Organizations
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- HTMLSmuggler - HTML Smuggling Generator And Obfuscator For Your Red Team Operations
- Dynmx - Signature-based Detection Of Malware Features Based On Windows API Call Sequences
- Sekiryu - Comprehensive Toolkit For Ghidra Headless
- Callisto - An Intelligent Binary Vulnerability Analysis Tool
- SMShell - Send Commands And Receive Responses Over SMS From Mobile Broadband Capable Computers
- Surf - Escalate Your SSRF Vulnerabilities On Modern Cloud Environments
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- Cryptojacking Campaign Infected Online Thesaurus With Over 5 Million Visitors
- Gold Melody Attacking Organizations With Burp Extension, Mimikatz, and Other Tools
- MOVEit Transfer SQL Injection Let the Attacker Gain Unauthorized Access to the Database
- LUCR-3 Attacking Fortune 2000 Companies Using Victims’ Own Tools & Apps
- Is QakBot Malware Officially Dead?
- System Admin Pleads Guilty for Selling Pirated Business Phone Software Licenses
- Trend Micro Zero-day Vulnerability Let Attackers Run Arbitrary Code
- T-Mobile App Glitch Exposes Other User’s Sensitive Data
TOP 4 : ITECH HACKS
TOP 5 : menlo security
- Unpacking the unique landscape of mobile browsing security
- Unmasking common web browser vulnerabilities targeted by attackers
- 5 things to consider when evaluating effective browser security
- Browser Extensions: A Hidden Gateway for Cybercriminals
- Busting the myth: Secure Web Gateways offer web browser threat visibility