Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- Latest Firefox 95 Includes RLBox Sandboxing to Protect Browser from Malicious Code
- Hackers Steal $200 Million Worth of Cryptocurrency Tokens from BitMart Exchange
- Malicious KMSPico Windows Activator Stealing Users' Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Vulnerability Scanning Frequency Best Practices
- 14 New XS-Leaks (Cross-Site Leaks) Attacks Affect All Modern Web Browsers
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- STEWS - A Security Tool For Enumerating WebSockets
- Toutatis - A Tool That Allows You To Extract Information From Instagrams Accounts Such As E-Mails, Phone Numbers And More
- Forbidden - Bypass 4Xx HTTP Response Status Codes
- AirStrike - Automatically Grab And Crack WPA-2 Handshakes With Distributed Client-Server Architecture
- IAM Vulnerable - Use Terraform To Create Your Own Vulnerable By Design AWS IAM Privilege Escalation Playground
- DLLHijackingScanner - This Is A PoC For Bypassing UAC Using DLL Hijacking And Abusing The "Trusted Directories" Verification
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- Meta Expands Facebook Protect Program to Protect People Targeted by Malicious Hackers
- VirusTotal Announced a New Feature Let Researchers To Create & Share IoCs
- Printing Shellz – New Vulnerabilities That Affects 150 Different Multifunction Printers
- Beware of FluBot Android Malware that Targets Android Users Via SMS
- Elements to Include in a Cybersecurity Strategy for any Size Business
- What is Cloud Security Posture Management?
- WIRTE’s Hacker Group Uses Weaponized MS Excel Droppers To Attack High Profile Targets
- Best Proxy Extensions For Chrome
TOP 4 : ITECH HACKS
- How To Change Screen Orientation In Windows 11
- How To Download YouTube App For Windows 11 PC in 2022
- Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled Windows 10
- How To Screen Record On Your Chromebook
- How To Get Back a Lost Snapchat Streaks
- How To Rotate The Screen on Windows 11
- How To Stop Buffering When Streaming Videos (7-Methods)