Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- 4 Instructive Postmortems on Data Downtime and Loss
- New BIFROSE Linux Malware Variant Using Deceptive VMware Domain for Evasion
- Five Eyes Agencies Warn of Active Exploitation of Ivanti Gateway Vulnerabilities
- GitHub Rolls Out Default Secret Scanning Push Protection for Public Repositories
- New Silver SAML Attack Evades Golden SAML Defenses in Identity Systems
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- RKS - A Script To Automate Keystrokes Through A Graphical Desktop Program
- LeakSearch - Search & Parse Password Leaks
- CanaryTokenScanner - Script Designed To Proactively Identify Canary Tokens Within Microsoft Office Documents And Acrobat Reader PDF (docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf)
- Huntr-Com-Bug-Bounties-Collector - Keep Watching New Bug Bounty (Vulnerability) Postings
- BackDoorSim - An Educational Into Remote Administration Tools
- CVE-2024-23897 - Jenkins <= 2.441 & <= LTS 2.426.2 PoC And Scanner
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- CWE Version 4.14 Released: What’s New!
- RisePro Stealer Attacks Windows Users Steals Sensitive Data
- Golden Corral restaurant chain Hacked: 180,000+ Users’ Data Stolen
- CISA Warns Of Hackers Exploiting Multiple Flaws In Ivanti VPN
- BEAST AI Jailbreak Language Models Within 1 Minute With High Accuracy
- Hackers Hijack Anycubic 3D Printers to Display Warning Messages
- RSM US Deploys Stellar Cyber Open XDR Platform to Secure Clients
- Biden Crack Down Sale of Americans’ Personal Data to China & Russia