Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- Digitally Signed Bandook Malware Once Again Targets Multiple Sectors
- Become a White Hat Hacker — Get 10 Top-Rated Courses at 97% OFF
- China's Baidu Android Apps Caught Collecting Sensitive User Data
- Interpol Arrests 3 Nigerian BEC Scammers For Targeting Over 500,000 Entities
- 2-Factor Authentication Bypass Flaw Reported in cPanel and WHM Software
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- DNSx - A Fast And Multi-Purpose DNS Toolkit Allow To Run Multiple DNS Queries Of Your Choice With A List Of User-Supplied Resolvers
- Damn-Vulnerable-Bank - Vulnerable Banking Application For Android
- N1QLMap - The Tool Exfiltrates Data From Couchbase Database By Exploiting N1QL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Bunkerized-Nginx - Nginx Docker Image Secure By Default
- RedShell - An interactive command prompt that executes commands through proxychains and automatically logs them on a Cobalt Strike team server
- Wsb-Detect - Tool To Detect If You Are Running In Windows Sandbox ("WSB")
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- cPanel 2FA Bypass Exposes Tens of Millions of Websites to Hack
- WAPDropper – Android Malware Subscribing Victims To Premium Services By Telecom Companies
- Spotify Hack – Over 300k Accounts Hacked in Credential Stuffing Attack
- Telsa Flaw Let Attackers to Steal Vehicles in Minutes
- Malware Operators Arrested for Running Services To Bypass Antivirus Software
- Facebook Messenger Bug Let Android Users Spy On Each Other
- 10 Best WiFi Hacking Apps for Android – 2020 Edition
- Kali Linux 2020.4 Released with New Tools, ZSH Shell & Updates for NetHunter
TOP 4 : ITECH HACKS
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Work from Home Performance
- How to Fix ‘Antimalware Service Executable’ High CPU
- Bookzz Alternatives Sites to Download eBooks for Free
- What is IDP.Generic? How to Remove IDP.Generic Virus?
- Top 10 Best Nintendo 3DS Emulator For Android, PC, MAC, Linux
- Roblox Asset Downloader 2020 (Working) – Best Tricks
- Working Free Netflix Premium Accounts & Passwords 2020