Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- Hive Ransomware Infrastructure Seized in Joint International Law Enforcement Effort
- Google Takes Down 50,000 Instances of Pro-Chinese DRAGONBRIDGE Influence Operation
- Researchers Release PoC Exploit for Windows CryptoAPI Bug Discovered by NSA
- Researchers Uncover Connection b/w Moses Staff and Emerging Abraham's Ax Hacktivists Group
- Is Once-Yearly Pen Testing Enough for Your Organization?
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- GUAC - Aggregates Software Security Metadata Into A High Fidelity Graph Database
- DC-Sonar - Analyzing AD Domains For Security Risks Related To User Accounts
- Get-AppLockerEventlog - Script For Fetching Applocker Event Log By Parsing The Win-Event Log
- SQLiDetector - Helps You To Detect SQL Injection "Error Based" By Sending Multiple Requests With 14 Payloads And Checking For 152 Regex Patterns For Different Databases
- Popeye - A Kubernetes Cluster Resource Sanitizer
- Tai-e - An Easy-To-Learn/Use Static Analysis Framework For Java
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- U.S. Sues Google for Dominance Over Digital Advertising Technologies
- Top FinTech API Security Challenges
- Wireshark 4.0.3 Released – What’s New!
- Hackers Using Sliver Framework as an Alternative to Cobalt Strike & Metasploit
- What is XDR, MXDR, DRs & SBOM ? – Cybersecurity Acronyms 2023
- Chinese Hackers Exploit FortiOS Zero-Day Vulnerability to Deploy New Malware
- ChatGPT Can Be Used to Create Dangerous Polymorphic Malware
- 10 Best Free Firewall Software – 2023
TOP 4 : ITECH HACKS
- How to Disable YouTube Shorts in YouTube App
- How to Activate HGTV on Apple TV, Roku, FireStick, Android, Chromecast
- How to Factory Reset Apple Watch without Apple ID
- How to Play NCAA Football on Xbox One S
- Fix This Message Has not Been Downloaded from the Server Error on iOS
- How to Fix Windows 7 Stuck on Checking for Updates
- How to Fix Failed to Download Attachments from Multimedia Message
TOP 5 : menlo security