Computer security is a discipline supposedly concerned with the integrity and confidentiality of information stored in a computer system. In any case, there is no technique capable of ensuring the inviolability of a system. At present, security is a major issue for societies as well as for the actors around it.
It should no longer be confined solely to the role of the computer scientist. Its long-term goal is to maintain the confidence of customers and clients. The medium-term goal is the coherence of the information system as much as possible. Network security serves to preserve the network against invaders, whether they are targeted attacks or opportunistic trojans.
Application security aims to preserve software and products against risk. A corrupted application could allow access to the data it is supposed to preserve to other parts of the house. A reliable security system can be recognized at the intent stage, which is before a program or device is deployed.
TOP 1 THE HACKER NEWS
- Major Instagram App Bug Could've Given Hackers Remote Access to Your Phone
- Detecting and Preventing Critical ZeroLogon Windows Server Vulnerability
- A New Hacking Group Hitting Russian Companies With Ransomware
- Unsecured Microsoft Bing Server Exposed Users' Search Queries and Location
- British Hacker Sentenced to 5 Years for Blackmailing U.S. Companies
TOP 2 : KILLPLOIT
- PSMDATP - PowerShell Module For Managing Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- SitRep - Extensible, Configurable Host Triage
- Enum4Linux - A Linux Alternative To Enum.Exe For Enumerating Data From Windows And Samba Hosts
- Dnxfirewall - A Pure Python Next Generation Firewall Built On Top Of Linux Kernel/Netfilter
- FLUFFI (Fully Localized Utility For Fuzzing Instantaneously) - A Distributed Evolutionary Binary Fuzzer For Pentesters
- GRAT2 - Command And Control (C2) Project For Learning Purpose
TOP 3 : GB HACKERS
- Instagram Hacked – Critical Vulnerability Let Attackers Take Complete Control over Account
- Shopify Data Breach – Two Rogue Employees Stole Customer Data
- The Importance of Cybersecurity in The Post-COVID-19 World
- Google Chrome Security Update Wide Range of Attacks – Update Now!
- Member of Dark Overlord Hacker Group Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Stealing Medical and Financial Data
- Microsoft Bing Server Leaks Search Queries, Location Data, and Device Details
- MiniTool ShadowMaker – Backup and Safeguard Your Important Data Quickly and Easily
- The Cybersecurity Risks Related to Remote Workers Returning to Workplaces
TOP 4 : ITECH HACKS